Our online/mobile app church directory and giving portal has changed. If you are using the old app called 'My Church', please delete this from your phone as that database is outdated and not being maintained.
You can access the new software 'Community' in two ways:
• Via our website gloryonline.org under the Resources tab (select 'Account Access' or Directory')
• Installing the mobile app on your tablet or phone (search for ‘Elexio Community’ in your App Store and enter 'gloryonline' when prompted for the domain name)
While we expect enhancements to be made to this software in the future, for now you can expect to:
• access your personal profile (and others in your household)
• view your personal giving history and print statements
• access the church directory in list view or search by name
• continue to use the same username and password you used for the previous portal and app
Only people who who have ‘opted in’ to be included in the directory can view the church directory. Also, if you were included in the directory previously but had some of your contact information marked ‘private’ (i.e. home address, cell phone, email address), we have removed you from the directory until you can review what information you would like to include. There is no longer an option to make some of your contact information ‘private’.
Birthdates -- Birthdates are only viewable to you and others in your immediate household within your personal profile. They are NEVER viewable in the church directory. Birthdates are used in our database as personal identifiers for account creation and demographic purposes to better identify groups of people we serve.
Online Giving -- If you would like to make a contribution (single or ongoing), you may do so via the ‘Elexio Community’ mobile app or via the GIVE page on our website.