You can access our web portal 'Community' in two ways:
• Via our website gloryonline.org under the Resources tab (select 'Account Access' or Directory')
• Installing the mobile app on your tablet or phone (search for ‘Elexio Community’ in your App Store and enter 'gloryonline' when prompted for the domain name)
Once logged in you can:
• access your personal profile (and others in your household)
• make a donation, view your personal giving history and print statements
• access the church directory in list view or search by name
Directory -- Only people who who have ‘opted in’ to be included in the directory can view the church directory.
Birthdates -- Birthdates are only viewable to you and others in your immediate household within your personal profile. They are NEVER viewable in the church directory. Birthdates are used in our database as personal identifiers for account creation and demographic purposes to better identify groups of people we serve.
Online Giving -- If you would like to make a contribution (single or ongoing), you may do so within your profile in the Account Access, via the ‘Elexio Community’ mobile app or the GIVE page on our website.